Tuesday, October 7
random updates, edition 13
My high school reunion is this weekend, and people are trying to get me to come. As if high school was a good idea the first time around.
I've found few things more disturbing than that AXE commercial with the man made out of chocolate. Okay, so maybe the Presidential campaigns.
Speaking of that, today Connor asked me where the word "okay" came from. I told him I didn't know. Turns out nobody does.
Mike took me for my first ride on the back of the Harley. I ought to warn you that it's only a matter of time till I get a logo tattoo and some leather riding chaps.
Just found out the exciting news that the cousins are coming to visit at Christmastime. But of course, that led me to the horrifying realization that it's already ALMOST FREAKIN' CHRISTMASTIME.
I've found few things more disturbing than that AXE commercial with the man made out of chocolate. Okay, so maybe the Presidential campaigns.
Speaking of that, today Connor asked me where the word "okay" came from. I told him I didn't know. Turns out nobody does.
Mike took me for my first ride on the back of the Harley. I ought to warn you that it's only a matter of time till I get a logo tattoo and some leather riding chaps.
Just found out the exciting news that the cousins are coming to visit at Christmastime. But of course, that led me to the horrifying realization that it's already ALMOST FREAKIN' CHRISTMASTIME.
4 comments:
This is like the third time you have threatened to get a tattoo. I think you are a chicken. Where is the tat????
That chocolate man gives me THE CREEPS. I'm with you.
Go to your reunion this weekend, seriously - at least go to the free friday night event. My 20th @ Dubsdread was fabulous, and I didn't even decide to go until the very last minute, like at 9:30pm that night. No fancy clothes or makeup. I just showed up and ended up having the time of my life. It was very relaxed and a lot of fun - no pretenses.
J/
J/
J/
J/

DF