Wednesday, January 16
it's all about who's on the bus
The staff went out to Urban Flats tonight to celebrate the official addition of our long-time volunteer Chad Wyatt as our full-time worship director.
I love the people I sat around the table with tonight. They make me smile, they make me cry, they make me better. Chad is no exception; he and Hilary fit in just fine.
It's unthinkable that I didn't know any of them five years ago, and that our impossible, implausible, imperfect stories somehow ended up laughing and dreaming together around a table in Winter Park tonight. I'm so very grateful.
I love the people I sat around the table with tonight. They make me smile, they make me cry, they make me better. Chad is no exception; he and Hilary fit in just fine.
It's unthinkable that I didn't know any of them five years ago, and that our impossible, implausible, imperfect stories somehow ended up laughing and dreaming together around a table in Winter Park tonight. I'm so very grateful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
