Thursday, January 31

the big Sunday

Countless practices have been held. Special teams have worked long days and nights. Endless strategy has been planned. And hard work and discipline have been critical.

It's all led up to one big day.

No, not Super Bowl Sunday, silly -- it's the fifth anniversary at Grace Fellowship, and I can't wait to be there. First of all, I get to sing again, something I've been missing a lot. But more importantly, I get to celebrate all the cool stuff God's done and the lives He has changed in the last five years for this amazing corner of His church at Grace. You guys inspire us. This Sunday, we hope to return the favor....

A bit of trivia: five years ago when we started the church, we waited on purpose till the first Sunday in February so we could have our big kickoff after the NFL's big kickoff. The next year, they moved game day ahead one week, so now they just have to share whether they like it or not :)

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)