Friday, January 23
five movies you won't believe I've never seen. but I really haven't.
1. Titanic
2. Rocky
3. Jurassic Park
4. Smokey and the Bandit
5. Jaws
I accept the consequence that some of you won't be able to be my friend anymore.
But what about you — anything you haven't done that "everyone" has managed to do?
2. Rocky
3. Jurassic Park
4. Smokey and the Bandit
5. Jaws
I accept the consequence that some of you won't be able to be my friend anymore.
But what about you — anything you haven't done that "everyone" has managed to do?
11 comments:
Post a Comment
drugs.
last night we played "I have never" at the small group leader's meeting. Me and someone else tied for the most things we've never done. But I have seen all these movies.
Your list is tragic. I don't even know if you are an American or not.
No one believes me, especially since I've taken a film theory class...but I've never seen Casablanca. If that makes you feel any better.
1. The Passion of the Christ (not sure I can handle it)
2. The Godfather
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Psycho
I've never tried drugs, either.
2. The Godfather
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Psycho
I've never tried drugs, either.
I have a good movie that I could add to your "five movies you won't believe that I've actually seen, but I really have" list :) But, I'll save that for another day...
All five are worth seeing, but in this order:
1) Rocky
2) Titanic
3) Jaws
4) Smokey
5) Jurrasic
And now Jerry Reed's "Smokey" theme song is stuck in my head!
1) Rocky
2) Titanic
3) Jaws
4) Smokey
5) Jurrasic
And now Jerry Reed's "Smokey" theme song is stuck in my head!
I'm in my 40s and I can't swim.
I haven't seen Rocky, Smokey and the Bandit, or Jaws either... unfortunately, I was a young teen when Titanic came out and I thought it was wonderful... but now I know better.
i've never seen the sound of music.
I have never saved a puppy from a burning building.
