Tuesday, January 13
baconlightenment
I've confessed my love of all things bacon on this blog before, but I've got nothing on these people. And apparently I've been missing the annual Bacon Fest. But no longer, my friends. NO LONGER.
4 comments:
Post a Comment
I especially liked the Pig Prayer. Forgive us our salads, Lord, as we forgive those who eat salads around us.
I liked the link to the Anti-Bacon: Broccoli.
I am dazzled by the information about my favorite food group.
This is a classic example of a bunch of retired police men, now bored out of their minds getting together one morning at Golden Coral breakfast buffet.
Either that.. or I new a guy once that had turrets and would blurt out PORK!! in mid sentence.
VERY INTERESTING!!
Either that.. or I new a guy once that had turrets and would blurt out PORK!! in mid sentence.
VERY INTERESTING!!
