Friday, March 6
five things that will make your marriage last
(This, in honor of the fact that Mike is making me get on stage to talk marriage with him in two weeks, and thus I am thinking of such things.)
1. Forgiveness
2. Forgiveness
3. Forgiveness
4. Forgiveness
5. Hot Sex
And my mother closes her browser in horror.
1. Forgiveness
2. Forgiveness
3. Forgiveness
4. Forgiveness
5. Hot Sex
And my mother closes her browser in horror.
8 comments:
Post a Comment
nice.
Awesome.
you blow my mind. in a good way.
Amen. That's my girl.
Dave and Kathy agree 1000%
Kelly, you are a breath of really fresh air. Thank you.
Kelly, you are a breath of really fresh air. Thank you.
Elder support is always appreciated. :)
Forgiveness, yes. And when Katy Claire makes such a public post, both YOU AND MIKE will faint away and close the browser in horror!! I love you!
I cannot tell you how many men quietly thanked me for this post this morning at church.
